[stretch RC2] untranslated accessibility entry in main-menu

Hi,

I just noticed an untranslated entry in the main-menu of the netinst RC2
installer:

	Access software for a blind person using a braille display

I tested German, Czech and French. The above string was always in English,
although the above three languages are all fully translated.

Is this already known? I did not find a bug about this...

Holger

Created with Sylpheed 3.5.0 under
	D E B I A N   L I N U X   8 . 0   " J E S S I E " .