Re: [TP-is listinn] debian-installer: call to update translations - Icelandic -- NOW WEBLATE ONLINE

Hi,

Message recieved.
I'll try to look into it soonish after the new year.

Best regards.
Sveinn í Felli

Þann lau 30.des 2017 21:54, skrifaði Holger Wansing:

Forwarding this to Icelandic L10n team <translation-team-is@lists.sourceforge.net>:

Hi,

maybe someone on the list has some time to spent on debian-installer
translation?
You can use Weblate here:
https://hosted.weblate.org/projects/debian-installer/

Holger

Holger Wansing <linux@wansing-online.de> wrote:
Hi,

I'm currently trying to get translations updated for our debian-installer for
Buster.
For your language the translation has some work to do.

Since you are the last translator, I want to ask if you could take some time
to update it?
That would be really great!

Repository is here: https://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/d-i/trunk/packages/po/
Translation statistics can be found here: https://d-i.debian.org/l10n-stats/

Please note, that a web interface (Weblate) is now online for some
debian-installer translations:
See https://hosted.weblate.org/projects/debian-installer/

If you prefer to translate via such webinterface, feel free to do so now ;-)

Best regards
Holger