Re: Beginner guidance sought - creating my own boot environment based on the Debian installer

    > As I am the most familiar with Debian, and I consider the ncurses based installer to be the best at preseeding, so it makes sense to use that as a
    > foundation for what I wish to create.
Maybe have a look at https://fai-project.org/FAIme which is an easy
way to start with FAI (Fully automatic Installation). FAI is much more
powerfull as the debian-installer and very flexible.
It also has a rescue mode, which includes much more tools for
recovering than d-i and it does not use the busybox tools but just
the normal versions of the commands.

--
regards Thomas