Permission to commit and upload?
(feel free to cc me so that I see your answer sooner)
I have a few pending patches that I'd like to commit and upload... but
since I'm only an occasional d-i contributor, I would like to double
check that nobody has any objection.
My current list is:
- #868848: debian-installer-utils
- #868852: debian-installer: hd-media images
- #868859: iso-scan and LVM
- #868900: iso-scan: should be able to copy the ISO into RAM before mount
- #875858: integrate unattended-upgrades in pkgsel
The first four bugs are closely related (the first two are dependencies of
the third) as they allow hd-media images to find an ISO image to use
within a logical volume.
Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer
Support Debian LTS: https://www.freexian.com/services/debian-lts.html
Learn to master Debian: https://debian-handbook.info/get/