Custom installation image generation

Hello everyone,
I am trying to create custom installation media containing my preseed.cfg as well as firmware, etc. I'm not very familiar with which options I need to send to xorriso to creat a UEFI bootable iso, but the stock installation images boot fine on both BIOS and UEFI hardware. so if I could just modify the script used to generate the stock installation media images, I could add a few lines to copy in my preseed etc. Could anyone please point me in the right direction to find the script(s) used to generate DVD installation ISOs for stretch 9.1? Thanks so much! - Kent Smith