Re: Speeding up l10n/calc-release-status

Christian PERRIER <bubulle@debian.org> (2017-06-26):
> Quoting Cyril Brulebois (kibi@debian.org):
>
> > Current errors are:
> > E: error getting madison info for partman-newworld for 'testing'
> > E: error getting madison info for partman-zfs for 'testing'
> > E: error getting madison info for prep-installer for 'testing'
> > E: error getting madison info for quik-installer for 'testing'
> > E: error getting madison info for yaboot-installer for 'testing'
> >
> > partman-zfs is kfreebsd-* only; others are powerpc-specific, which is no
> > longer a release architecture. Christian, which update would be the best
> > one to reflect those changes? Add a minus sign after those packages in
> > packages_list? Or remove them from there entirely?
>
> I'd suggest tomove them to the attic, at leat the PPC ones. Not sure
> about partman-zfs, though.

ACK for the attic move for ppc packages, but mu question was more about
the l10n part of it.

I think partman-zfs should stay where it is (out of the attic), but its
translations shouldn't be taken into account for stats purposes?

KiBi.