Speeding up l10n/calc-release-status

Hi,

It's been an annoyance during all releases: this script processes all
packages in turn, and that takes quite a while. I've tried to make it
run in parallel by defining a function and calling parallel on it, but
it would need a few other functions and variables to be exported as
well, so I've taken an easier route and split the interesting part into
a calc-release-status-helper script, to be called for each and every
package.

Now, calc-release-status will treat packages in a parallel manner, using
as many cores as available, and it now finishes in under 3 minutes on my
d-i development machine, which makes me quite happy. :)

Other consequence: output will no longer be sorted by package name due
to parallelism.

Current errors are:
E: error getting madison info for partman-newworld for 'testing'
E: error getting madison info for partman-zfs for 'testing'
E: error getting madison info for prep-installer for 'testing'
E: error getting madison info for quik-installer for 'testing'
E: error getting madison info for yaboot-installer for 'testing'

partman-zfs is kfreebsd-* only; others are powerpc-specific, which is no
longer a release architecture. Christian, which update would be the best
one to reflect those changes? Add a minus sign after those packages in
packages_list? Or remove them from there entirely?

Note: It's still on my todo list to make it run on dillon regularly,
instead of waiting until release day to possibly notice missing git
pushes (see bug report #762055).

KiBi.