Re: Dutch installation-guide: updated boot-installer.po and hardware.po

Hi,

Holger Wansing <linux@wansing-online.de> wrote:

> > Please find the updated files attached.
>
> Committed:
> https://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/d-i?view=revision&revision=70729
> Thanks

Huuh, I see you have only gpl.po untranslated, the rest is 100% translated!
That's really great!

I put debian-boot in CC, just to let them know.

If you intend to not translate the GPL chapter, that's perfectly fine!
I would not do that too.
(I was lucky, that there was a german translation of the gpl 2.0 at
https://www.gnu.org/licenses/old-licenses/gpl-2.0.en.html, so I have
copied that, but if that hasn't been the case, I won't have translated it
myself.)

Thanks for your time here!
Best regards

Holger

Created with Sylpheed 3.5.0 under
	D E B I A N   L I N U X   8 . 0   " J E S S I E " .