Re: d-i manual: Review completed

Hi,

Innocent De Marchi <tangram.peces@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Holger,
>
> I finished the manual review:
> In the last file (gpl.po) there is only one change.
>
> I have tried to make the change directly in the repostory (I have user in
> alioth) but it seems that I do not have permission to write in this project:
>
> demarchi@debian:~/Documents/traduccions/debian-installer/trunk$ svn status
> M       manual/po/ca/gpl.po
> demarchi@debian:~/Documents/traduccions/debian-installer/trunk$ svn commit
> -m 'Fixed a typo error.'
> Enter passphrase for key '/home/demarchi/.ssh/id_rsa':
> Sending        manual/po/ca/gpl.po
> Transmitting file data .done
> Committing transaction...
> svn: E000013: Commit failed (details follow):
> svn: E000013: Can't open file '/svn/d-i/db/txn-current-lock': Permission
> denied
>

> For the next translation it will be better to solve this!

This time, I did not commit your file.
I would propose, you ask for write permissions to the debian-installer repository.
When that's done, you can commit the file yourself, and this way test if all
works fine with your write access :-)

To make this happen (if you have not done so already), you need to request for
being added to the debian-installer project group:

- go to https://alioth.debian.org/my/
- log-in
- go to https://alioth.debian.org/project/request.php?group_id=30260
  and add a small note for the admins, who you are and why you need write access.

@debian-boot / alioth_d-i admins:
I would second a request of Innocent de Marchi to be added to the Debian
installer project at Alioth.
He made hugh effort to translate the installer manual into Catalan in a very
short time frame, and he intends to keep the manual up-to-date in the future
for Catalan.
Please gain him write access to the d-i repository.

Thanks

Holger

> Thank you very much for your patience and help. I will watch for new
> changes in the original to keep the translation updated.
>
> Regards!
>
> I. De Marchi

Created with Sylpheed 3.5.0 under
	D E B I A N   L I N U X   8 . 0   " J E S S I E " .