[d-i manual] buildone_ng.sh to easily build manual from po files

Hi,

I have added a buildone_ng.sh script to the repository, which can build
the manual from po files with only one command.

This is to ease translator's work, which can now perform a test build of
their translation without the (previously needed) 6 commands, as documented
in translations_po.txt:

Example: just execute
	"./buildone_ng.sh i386 de pdf" in ../build
to build the German manual for i386 from po files.

Translations in po format are quite common these days in the
installation-guide, that's why this simplification :-)

Holger

Created with Sylpheed 3.5.0 under
	D E B I A N   L I N U X   8 . 0   " J E S S I E " .