Re: partman-auto-crypto_25_source.changes ACCEPTED into unstable

Hi,

On 03/29/2017 10:29 PM, Cyril Brulebois wrote:
> Debian FTP Masters <ftpmaster@ftp-master.debian.org> (2017-01-30):
>> Changes:
>>  partman-auto-crypto (25) unstable; urgency=medium
>>  .
>>    * Implement a preseedable way to skip disk erase. (Closes: #476388)
> It'd be nice if we could get an update of the preseed example with
> partman-auto-crypto/* settings. Could you please pick this up?

What do you want to see where? Another hunk to [1]? That doesn't seem to
feature crypto at all yet. installer/doc/devel/partman-auto-recipe.txt
doesn't mention it either.

I don't mind adding a hunk like this:

# When disk encryption is enabled, skip wiping the partitions
# beforehand.
#d-i partman-auto-crypto/erase_disks boolean false

Do you think there should be more, like an example recipe?

Kind regards
Philipp Kern

[1] https://www.debian.org/releases/stretch/example-preseed.txt