Debian Installer BUG: document that 2.6 kernel is not installable on 32MB RAM machine

Joey Hess <joeyh@debian.org> wrote:
> Please do not use the 2.6 kernel with low memory machines. This kernel
> is larger and has larger memory requirements. We only support using the
> 2.4 kernel with low memory machines for the installation. If you really
> must, you can switch to 2.6 after you've installed Debian.
>
> This should probably be documented better.

Installing Debian on 32MB RAM machines is over for several releases, so
there is no point on this bug report, closing it.

--
Holger Wansing <hwansing@mailbox.org>
PGP-Finterprint: 496A C6E8 1442 4B34 8508  3529 59F1 87CA 156E B076