Re: Screen support (was: Next d-i alpha release: late June)

Hi Roger/all,
I see that on some daily isos
(  http://cdimage.debian.org/mirror/cdimage/daily-builds/daily/current/)
screen seems to be activated by default.  I'd like to know if there is a way
to disable it as this was discussed.
This question is related to : http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=834601 .
Note : I've not tried this on a another arch though.
Regards,

F.