Re: [RFC] Call for review of GNU/screen support for D-I (was Re: Merge orion5x/kirkwood to flavour marvell and marvell-qnap)

On Mon, May 9, 2016 at 4:21 PM, Rick Thomas <rbthomas@pobox.com> wrote:
> Thanks, Roger!
>
> I’ll give it a try on one of my sheevaplug boxes.
>
> As I understand it, I will follow the instructions on Martin’s page at
>     https://www.cyrius.com/debian/kirkwood/sheevaplug/install/
> using the uImage and uInitrd files from your page at
>     https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0BzkkBTJUgwbhdjJqY1ZjY2xWem8&tid=0BzkkBTJUgwbhTldTd18yTFZCQ2s#list

Thanks for helping to test!

There're 4 folders in my local build for sheevaplug:
  kirkwood/netboot/marvell/sheevaplug
  kirkwood/netboot/marvell/sheevaplug-esata
  kirkwood/netboot/screen/marvell/sheevaplug
  kirkwood/netboot/screen/marvell/sheevaplug-esata

The former two is the same as current d-i daily, without GNU/screen.
The latter two is with GNU/screen support, which you should use.

So, here it is:
  https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0BzkkBTJUgwbhM29zYnUxckQzUUk&tid=0BzkkBTJUgwbhTldTd18yTFZCQ2s#list

Cheers,
--