Re: [RFC] Call for review of GNU/screen support for D-I (was Re: Merge orion5x/kirkwood to flavour marvell and marvell-qnap)

On Tue, May 3, 2016 at 1:59 AM, Axel Beckert <abe@debian.org> wrote:
> Hi Roger,
>
> Roger Shimizu wrote:
>> However, there's even no network-console (SSH) target for i386/amd64 yet [6].
> […]
>> [6] https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/d-i/debian-installer.git/tree/build/config/i386
>
> Maybe that's the wrong place to look for. Because I'm very sure I used
> that feature already on Intel x86 architectures. And the required
> packages exist for quite a while now:

Dear Axel,

Another place to look is:
  https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/d-i/debian-installer.git/tree/build/pkg-lists
But still no "network-console" for x86 series.

Could you tell which image did you installed on x86 by SSH?
Because those settings might change by time. Knowing the filename of
working image will help to find the exact config file.

Thank you!
--
Roger Shimizu, GMT +9 Tokyo
PGP/GPG: 17B3ACB1