Re: unusability issues

Quoting Nicholas D Steeves (nsteeves@gmail.com):

> Nice reference!  Are you referring to The Castle?  If so, I hope you
> will find that there are a number of Olga-type characters within the
> community who will help you on your quest ;-)

Yes, even when insulted from the very beginning, which is indeed very
unusual.

You will also find some old grumpy folks who are working for this
unfriendly project for something like 20 years, giving half or more of
their time, and who will *not* be inclined to help  people who
introduce themselves in the community by starting to throw mud at their
work.

Thankfully, this so small community seems to be renewing ever and ever
and there are also other people who seem to not be tired of this,
yet....and therefore will be willing to help.

Thanks to you Nicholas and Roger for politely answering this
"request".

--
Grumpy old bubulle