Should apt-transport-https be Priority: Important ? (Re: own cloud task in tasksel?)

Le Mon, Mar 14, 2016 at 10:34:14PM +0800, James Bromberger a écrit :

> No, not using any cml line params. My manifets has:
>   install:
>   - awscli
>   - python-boto
>   - python3-boto
>   - apt-transport-https
[...]

Hi again James and everybody,

With the worldwide effort of using HTTPS everywhere, I wonder if
apt-transport-https shouldn't be installed by default anyway on systems with
network connectivity, that is, its priority should be Important.  What do
people think about this ?  Would it make sense to raise the question on
debian-devel ?

Cheers,

--
Charles