Re: Access to repos blocked

Of course I tried other mirrors, 3 of them in fact. All reported the
same error. I then tried the Debian forums and discovered the blocking
problem. That's when I sent the message below. Having never experienced
either problem in the past, I thought the problems were related.

While waiting for a response, I tried more mirrors and finally found one
that worked. This little incident could sum up my entire career with
computers. I routinely encounter the most unlikely of coincidences,
confounding straightforward attempts at troubleshooting. I could write a
book, but anyone reading it would be encouraged to avoid computers like
a plague.

--
"The world is a dangerous place to live -- not because of the people who
are evil but because of the people who don't do anything about it."