Re: Missing d-i daily builds on kfreebsd-*

Hi KiBi,

Cyril Brulebois wrote:
> I've noticed kfreebsd-* are lacking d-i daily builds. Looking on the
> porterboxes for both archs, the issue is the following:
> | The following packages have unmet dependencies:
> |  librsvg2-bin : Depends: libgtk-3-0 (>= 3.2.0) but it is not going to be installed
> |  wget : Depends: libgnutls30 (>= 3.4.2) but it is not going to be installed
> | E: Unable to correct problems, you have held broken packages.

The timestamps at
https://d-i.debian.org/daily-images/daily-build-overview.html#kfreebsd-amd64
suggest these broke after the glibc/2.22-1 upload.

There were many things broken by this in sid, kfreebsd-i386 especially.

Thanks,
Regards,
--
Steven Chamberlain