Re: Default theme for Stretch

Aurélien COUDERC <zecoucou@free.fr> (2016-11-20):
> Works, thank you.

Great. :)

> We’ll see what we can do to avoid shocking long time d-i contributors…
> :-) A first small improvement to avoid that-big-gap-at-the-top is to
> raise the menu a little. Trivial patch and result screenshot attached.

Thanks, let's see if Juliette comes up with other suggestions. ;)

> Also there’s a « _ » character at the beginning of the first menu line,
> that wasn’t there in Jessie.
> It seems to be due to that :
> ./build/boot/x86/menu.cfg:4:menu title ${BEEP}Debian GNU/Linux installer boot menu
>
> Any idea why / if it can be fixed ?

Sorry, I thought I would mention that, but forgot (along with the
attachments): there's a beep with official images so that one knows when
d-i is ready (for accessibility purposes), and that's replaced with an
underscore for unofficial images. So there's nothing to worry about here.
;)

> Do you mean in the project’s git repo on Alioth ?
> I would need commit right on the repo then, if you wouldn’t mind.

For those following at home, Aurélien requested being added to the d-i
group on alioth, that happened, and code was pushed to git (thanks!).

KiBi.