[Date Prev][Date Next] [Thread Prev][Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

Re: Planning for d-i Stretch Alpha 9

Ben Hutchings <ben@decadent.org.uk> (2016-11-20):
> On Sun, 2016-11-20 at 04:06 +0100, Cyril Brulebois wrote:
> [...]
> > [Actual question]
> > 
> > I'd like to know whether you already have some kind of planning for the
> > next ABI bump(s?) on the linux side, so that we could align further d-i
> > releases accordingly.
> [...]
> Yes, there will be an ABI bump in the next upload to unstable (probably
> within the next week).

Thanks! I'll wait for that to happen & migrate to testing before
preparing for the next d-i release.


Attachment: signature.asc
Description: Digital signature

Reply to: