Re: screen-udeb prevents bterm, and thus a lot of languages

On 12.09.2016 18:10, Axel Beckert wrote:
> Sounds like a strong argument against enabling it by default on VGA
> consoles. I'm totally fine with that. :-)

Yeah I'm also fine with that. Sorry for not replying earlier. As long as
you have a way to multiplex differently like with VTs or some other kind
of way of getting multiple terminals it's not really required. So on
serial it's very beneficial. I'd hold that it helps on SSH as well,
although I can see how it'd fit the "you can just do multiple
connections that will each drop you into the selection menu". I have no
idea though what happens then if you try to interact with the actual
installation from multiple terminals.

Kind regards
Philipp Kern