New Publishing app screenshots

Hi there!

Last time I told you about PressPad News.

PressPad News is a way to present your website's content in a beautiful form of branded mobile app. Simply speaking you can get a mobile app right from your WordPress blog or website.

People say that a picture is worth a thousand words, so I'm attaching few screenshots to give you a clue what PressPad News is all about. Here you go (you can click on it):

Your branded PressPad News app can look like this...

Let me know what you're thinking.

Also don't forget to signup for this Exclusive Beta Users notification list here: http://presspadmail.com/ppnews-gallery to get more details about PressPad News values.

If by some reasons you want me not to talk to you anymore please just click here and I'll personally make sure not to email you anymore.

Best Regards

Michael,
PressPad CEO & Co-Founder

Phone: +1 888 712-0331