Manual uSD mounting to provide missing firmware

Hello

I tested the Stretch Alpha 7 DI with an ASUS T100TA [1] whose wifi card
is a Broadcom 43241b1 [2]. This device requires a firmware composed by
two files that are requested by the DI during the configuration of the
network:
- brcmfmac43241b4-sdio.bin
- brcmfmac43241b4-sdio.txt

Due to the limited hardware of the T100TA, having the DI on a usb
drive, those firmware files can only be supplied on a microSD card.

In my tests I encountered the following issue:

- If the microSD card is formatted with btrfs, I have to manually mount
the microSD card (I mounted it on /media) both times the DI requests
the two files. The card is unmounted each time the DI gets one the
file.

- If the card is formatted with FAT32, the DI requests only the second
file, the .txt one, but I have to manually mount the card anyway. I
suppose that in this case the DI automatically finds the first file but
fails in finding the other one.

Reading the documentation [3], if I'm not wrong, manual mounting of an
external memory should not be required.

If you answer, please add my e-mail address in CC because I'm not
subscribed to this list. Thank you very much.

Ciao
Francesco

[1] https://wiki.debian.org/InstallingDebianOn/Asus/T100TA
[2] https://wiki.debian.org/InstallingDebianOn/Asus/T100TA#WiFi