d-i and some game to help pass the time when the system is installing -DVD image

Hi all,

In this year's debconf we had an installfest and it took more than an
hour (and a little more)  to install a Debian .iso image. It was a DVD
image which was put on a usb stick by means of $ cat debian.iso >>
/media/shirish/<usb-id> and not the single CD image. While going
through the install process I was thinking wouldn't it be nice if
there was some simple game, either a card game or any board game to
help pass the time in-between the phases when packages are being
installed on the system. I do see the constraints that -

a. The game needs to be on all platforms (with multi-arch this
question might not be relevant)
b. The game shouldn't use much memory resources (so probably a game
like kshisen or most card games which use either QT or GTK-3.0 would
probably be out of the question.)

But in-spite of these constraints if a game is found which most people
would like to play, we still would perhaps need a way to make sure
that the mouse by mistake shouldn't click where the processes are
happening in the background.

Inspite of all the above, is it/would it be possible to have something
like that. If yes, any idea which games would be good candidates for
something like this ?

Look forward to hearing from all.
--
          Regards,