Processed: Split into two bugs

> clone 830951 -1
Bug #830951 [debian-installer] Support usb dongles via usb-modeswitch and network-manager during installation
Bug 830951 cloned as bug 831024
> retitle -1 'install a graphical package manager with cd 1'
Bug #831024 [debian-installer] Support usb dongles via usb-modeswitch and network-manager during installation
Changed Bug title to ''install a graphical package manager with cd 1'' from 'Support usb dongles via usb-modeswitch and network-manager during installation'.
> retitle 830951 'support mobile broadband in debian installer'
Bug #830951 [debian-installer] Support usb dongles via usb-modeswitch and network-manager during installation
Changed Bug title to ''support mobile broadband in debian installer'' from 'Support usb dongles via usb-modeswitch and network-manager during installation'.
> thanks
Stopping processing here.

830951: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=830951
831024: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=831024