Re: Next d-i alpha release: late June

Cyril Brulebois <kibi@debian.org> writes:

> Even if the release announce is not ready yet, the image build has
> finished and testing shows no major regressions, so we're going to
> publish this set of images as Stretch Alpha 7. I've lifted the udeb
> freeze some time ago; and you can feel free to push changes to git
> repositories, even if the announce has not been published yet.

Just as an extra data point -- this test also passed:

  http://46.16.73.145:8080/job/lvc_debian-testing-daily/141/console

(which is the test-rig for the jenkins testing I've been doing -- it's
only a trivial test though, that gets to a few login prompts after first
boot).

Sadly, jenkins.debian.net is currently not managing to see the graphical
logins, but I'm 99.9% sure that's my fault rather than any fault of d-i:

  https://jenkins.debian.net/view/lvc/job/lvc_debian-testing-daily/109/console

Cheers, Phil.