Merge orion5x/kirkwood to flavour marvell and marvell-qnap

Dear Martin,

As you know I'm preparing GNU/screen support for d-i.
To be specific, I'm going to add screen-udeb and it's dependency
libtinfo5-udeb into d-i's initrd, which will cost about 350kb.
In this way, it will exceed the size limit of a few qnap devices.

Maybe there's another better way, however I managed to resolve the
size issue by:
 - merge orion5x and kirkwood into new flavour marvell, except for 2
qnap devices
 - create a pseudo flavour marvell-tiny, which includes 2 qnap devices
which initrd need to be <= 4MB
 - adjust pkg-lists/netboot/network-console/armel/*

I already made these changes in branch "screen-udeb" [0] for open review.

In the future, when screen-udeb [1] and libtinfo5-udeb [2] hit sid, I
can easily add to d-i by:
  - add "screen-udeb" to pkg-lists/network-console
  - add "screen-udeb" to
pkg-lists/netboot/network-console/armel/marvell-tiny.cfg, to keep the
size safe

Hope you can accept these changes this time, because you had some
concern last time [3].

[0] https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/d-i/debian-installer.git/commit/?h=screen-udeb
[1] https://bugs.debian.org/819988
[2] https://bugs.debian.org/819397