Re: "ts209" d-i image failed to build due to size

* Ben Hutchings <ben@decadent.org.uk> [2016-02-14 18:18]:
> > For now, I pushed my change to the benh/armel-marvell branch.
>
> After discussing this with Martin Michlmayr, we agreed they should not
> be combined, so I've deleted that branch.

Yes, I believe it doesn't make sense to combine them for a number of
reasons.  One is that if we make that change, we should also update
archdetect which would require a number of other updates, such as
the flash-kernel udeb.

I think it's easier to just change the line to use the -marvell kernel
rather than -orion5x/kirkwood.

Another is that I'd like to keep the existing directory layout,
otherwise the links change between jessie and stretch.

I'll make the changes when 4.4 hits unstable.

--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/