Getting Fluxbox (or another light WM) on the task list at install

Hello, I'm an avid user of Fluxbox and I'd be interested in helping
out if there is any interest in getting it on the task list at Debian
install. It was suggested to me that I contact the maintainers of
tasksel and send a message to the debian-boot list.

I know everyone has their favorite WM...blackbox, openbox, fluxbox,
icewm, xmonad, dwm, etc, etc. So an alternative is to get a good base
X windows install with sound and whatever else is needed.

Here's my spec:

https://wiki.debian.org/DebianDesktop/FluxboxSpec

as an aside, if  you would like to make a spec for your favorite WM,
you can link it in the middle of this page:

https://wiki.debian.org/DebianDesktop

Thanks everyone for their time! I'm willing to help out as much as I can.

Steve