Re: Backport fix for #789600?

On Fri, Nov 27, 2015 at 08:07:52PM +0100, Cyril Brulebois wrote:
>Steve McIntyre <steve@einval.com> (2015-11-27):
>> Yup, makes sense. I'll double-check the latest daily later on when I'm
>> home.
>
>Except daily builds are missing; investigating.

And I can see you've got that fixed. Checking a build from today, it
looks like it's picked up the part_gpt module just fine. I've
experimented with the kind of setup as suggested in #789600 (just
copying all the files from the ISO onto a GPT-partitioned USB stick)
and everything just worked.

So yes please - let's backport this for the next Jessie point release.

  Getting a SCSI chain working is perfectly simple if you remember that there
  must be exactly three terminations: one on one end of the cable, one on the
  far end, and the goat, terminated over the SCSI chain with a silver-handled
  knife whilst burning *black* candles. --- Anthony DeBoer