Pondering experimenting using grub to replace isolinux

Hi folks,

Just a heads-up... I'm planning on hacking on CD/DVD building a little
more and experimenting with dropping isolinux on amd64/i386. I'm told
that Grub can do all the needed stuff to boot CDs as well, so I'm
curious to test it. If it works, it *might* make sense to then use
Grub for all the modes we're supporting (BIOS and UEFI, CD and USB)
with our installation media instead of the two-pronged approach we're
using now.

I've not started on this yet - if I can make anything work, I'll
announce some builds for people to help me test with.

Support the Campaign for Audiovisual Free Expression: http://www.eff.org/cafe/