Re: Support for the 4MLinux distro in os-prober

Hi,

Zbigniew Konojacki <4mlinux@gmail.com> (2015-11-18):
> Please have a look at the following topics on the 4MLinux forum at
> LinuxQuestions.org:
> http://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/4mlinux-115/why-is-4mlinux-an-unkown-linux-distribution-on-hdxy-4175557721/
> http://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/4mlinux-115/the-4mlinux-15-0-series-4175558310/#post5450950
>
> As a 4MLinux maintainer, I would like to ask you to add support for my
> distro.
> I've tested that the following change in your 90linux-distro script works
> well:
> elif [ -e "$dir/etc/4MLinux-version" ]; then
>         short="4MLinux"
>         long="4MLinux $(head -1 "$dir/etc/4MLinux-version")"
>
> For example, the output for 4MLinux 14.0 looks as follows:
> short=4MLinux
> long=4MLinux 14.0
>
> Thanks in advance!
> zk1234

Thanks, applied in git.

It would be nice to open up a bug report against the os-prober package
next time, as it eases issue/request tracking. Bonus points if you
submit a patch using diff -u or git diff against the git repository.
;-)

Mraw,
KiBi.