Support for the 4MLinux distro in os-prober

Hi,

Please have a look at the following topics on the 4MLinux forum at LinuxQuestions.org:
http://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/4mlinux-115/why-is-4mlinux-an-unkown-linux-distribution-on-hdxy-4175557721/
http://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/4mlinux-115/the-4mlinux-15-0-series-4175558310/#post5450950

As a 4MLinux maintainer, I would like to ask you to add support for my distro. I've tested that the following change in your 90linux-distro script works well:
elif [ -e "$dir/etc/4MLinux-version" ]; then
        short="4MLinux"
        long="4MLinux $(head -1 "$dir/etc/4MLinux-version")"

For example, the output for 4MLinux 14.0 looks as follows:
short=4MLinux
long=4MLinux 14.0

Thanks in advance!
zk1234