Future of ttf-cjk-compact

Hello!

ttf-cjk-compact is one of the few packages officially maintained by
debian-boot@ which wasn't under VCS, so I've taken the liberty of
importing its history with git-import-dscs, and pushing it to the
following location:
  https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/d-i/ttf-cjk-compact.git

I've added a few commits in the meanwhile, but I didn't try to upload it
before the Stretch Alpha 1 release since I wasn't sure it was actually
improving things/fixing issues. It might be easier to tell once this is
implemented:

I haven't added it to the .mrconfig file yet since I'm wondering whether
we want to have it renamed to fonts-cjk-compact (mainly for consistency
reasons), see:

Also, instead of blindly trusting what's currently in the various svn or
git repositories listed in the update script, it might be better to
download the exact source packages from testing when we update this
package. This might require more bandwidth than the current setup but
should be more accurate, and make sure there's no glyph missing when
versions in testing/sid vs. svn/git don't match. I'm likely the one
going to perform uploads anyway as part of the d-i release process, so
that shouldn't be an issue. ;)

Finally, I'm not sure the list of packages is complete/up-to-date. For
example, samba was listed there but po/* files are gone in git… Anyone
knows how to double check that?

Mraw,
KiBi.