guided lvm encrypted partitioning on debian 8.1

PS Regarding my previous bug report: for people considering installation (using guided lvm encrypted partitioning on Debian 8.1), I would recommend to choose options:
1) Everything on one partition;
or
2) separate /home;
if the third option (separate /var, /tmp, /home) does not include /usr in the list of partitions. Otherwise /usr will be written to /, which is not good, if you are using Debian for general purpose desktop use.

Regards