Please advise who I should contact re: Debian 8.0 lb build Installer issue

Hi Debian Installer Team,

Can you please tell me who to email or contact regarding this
installer issue in lb build:

We cannot find out how to replace the stock Debian 800 x 75 Install banner
with our banner during the lb build. Normally we simply look
in /usr/share/docs for example scripts, then we know what to do.
But Debian 8 has no example scripts and the /usr/share/graphics directory
for this banner no longer exists either.

I am the Founder of Robolinux and have published 8 Debian operating systems
in the last two years. We have never had an issue with the installer in lb build
until Debian 8.0 Jessie. We create live iso hybrids for Gnome, KDE, Xfce & LXDE
32 + 64 bit iso's.

The Debian docs for 8.0 also do not provide any information that we can find
and unfortunately no one at Debian Forums has responded to our request for assistance.

Please advise.

Thank you so very much.

John Martinson
Founder