        commit 852aede05821aad12dfde0f1611462fad8893e5b
        Author: Ian Campbell <ijc@debian.org>
        Date:   Tue May 26 17:39:56 2015 +0100

            Adjust build to handle DTBs in subdirectories on arm64 (Closes: #786882).

Whereas "git clone git://alioth.debian.org/d-i/debian-installer.git" is
producing a tip of:

        commit 911f238cab0926e61a6113133c59d58f9571a6d1
        Author: Cyril Brulebois <kibi@debian.org>
        Date:   Wed May 27 15:01:09 2015 +0200

            Bump linux kernel version from 4.0.0-1 to 4.0.0-2

Which is one newer and is what we actually want to get.

Since the d-i nightlies have switch to https (security++) the are
therefore not picking up the latest code (which happens to be a fix for
build breakage in this case).

AIUI this is usually down to a lack of git-update-server-info on push.

In moszumanska:/srv/git.debian.org/git/d-i/debian-installer.git I saw
hooks/post-update which seems like it should have done the right thing.

So I did:
        git push origin HEAD:refs/heads/ijc/testing
        git push origin +:refs/heads/ijc/testing

(i.e. made then nuked a branch) which seems to have been enough to make
server update run and https clones now seem to see the right thing
again.

So I suppose there was some sort of transient issue when Kibi pushed
911f238cab.

Ian.