Re: Request to Join Project debian-installer from Vagrant Cascadian (vagrant)

Quoting Cyril Brulebois (kibi@debian.org):

> > So if it makes sense for me to have commit access, great, if not, I'll
> > keep submitting patches and bug reports.
>
> I don't think both approaches are exclusive. Feel free to push stuff
> you're comfortable with, and to file bug reports with patches for stuff
> you'd appreciate peer review for.

Just one more notice : there is a kind of "autobuilduploader" working
on d-i git. In short, packages with pending "UNRELEASED" changes are
usually uploaded with these changes during the days that follow the
commit.

To be clear, I have a daily script that monitors d-i packages and
notifies me when one has unreleased changes. Then, I build and upload
the said package. The rough idea behind all this is "get things tested
ASAP rather than accumulate changes and only upload when a d-i release
is being prepared".

*I do not test nor review such changes*

In case someone does not want somthing to be immediately uploaded,
please send a notice to -boot, which I read on a regular basis.