Re: Request to Join Project debian-installer from Vagrant Cascadian (vagrant)

Heya,

(Taking the liberty of quoting your comments to the list.)

noreply@alioth.debian.org <noreply@alioth.debian.org> (2015-05-28):
> Vagrant Cascadian (vagrant) has requested to join your project.

Approved.

> Comments by the user:
>
> I wonder if it wouldn't make sense for me to have commit access to
> flash-kernel and debian-installer to streamline u-boot integration on
> armhf platforms, rather than constantly pestering about bug reports...
> on the other hand, the peer review can be useful...
>
> I'm not sure I'm ready to commit to reading all the debian-boot
> traffic yet...
>
> So if it makes sense for me to have commit access, great, if not, I'll
> keep submitting patches and bug reports.

I don't think both approaches are exclusive. Feel free to push stuff
you're comfortable with, and to file bug reports with patches for stuff
you'd appreciate peer review for.

Mraw,
KiBi.