Re: netboot installer step fails when selecting more than one desktop

Ian Kelling <ian@iankelling.org> (2015-04-27):
> I don't have jessie installed to do the bug report yet. This is when
> installing
> jessie 8.0 netboot.
>
> "At the moment, only the core of the system is installed. To tune the
> system to
> your needs, you can choose to isntall one or more of the following
> preconfigured
> collections of software.
>
> Choose software to install:
>

> [*] Debian desktop environment
> [*] ... GNOME
> [*] ... Xfce
>

> I select continue and get a dialog which says Installation Step Failed.
> I had no
> expectation of this happening, but I guessed it was because two desktops
> were
> selected, and it worked when I changed my selection to just one desktop.

IIRC from an IRC conversation, that's evince vs. evince-gtk, because
task-xfce-desktop is too strict. Feel free to open a bug report against
the latter to track this change.

Mraw,
KiBi.