netinst image on USB stick asks for cdrom

Hi,

I took todays (2015-04-16 18:20) daily Jessie netinstaller build[1], copied
the image to an USB stick[2] and started the installation.

At the "Partition disks" step the installer asked me:

"/media/cdrom/:Please insert the disc labeled: 'Debian GNU/Linux Jessie-DI-rc1
_Jessie_ - Official RC amd64 NETINST Binary-1 2015-01-09-01:04' in the drive
'/media/cdrom/' and press enter.

Media change
<Go Back>         <Continue>"

Neither "Go Back" nor "Continue" got me away from this screen.

I checked the installation manual. It says in 4.3.1 paragraph one[3] that the
netinst image could also be used for USB installation.

The problem seems to be present for a longer time[4] and not related to this
particular daily build?

I have never had this problem with a CD or DVD image on an USB stick. An
easy workaround might be to put a warning about netinst images in the
installation manual?

Regards, Thomas Koch

[1] http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/daily-builds/daily/arch-
latest/amd64/iso-cd/debian-testing-amd64-netinst.iso
[2] sudo cp *.iso /dev/sdb
[3] http://d-i.debian.org/manual/en.amd64/ch04s03.html
[4] https://debianforum.de/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=150536