Re: No push permission for tasksel?

On Vi, 10 apr 15, 12:22:49, Cyril Brulebois wrote:
> Hi Andrei,
>
> Andrei POPESCU <andreimpopescu@gmail.com> (2015-04-10):
> > See attached a trivial patch fixing a typo in tasksel (relevant for d-i)
> > as I still can't push. I tried to request to join the project, but I got
> > an error stating that I already did that.
> >
> > Partial quote below for context, given it's been almost 5 years since...
>
> I've just added you to the tasksel project on alioth (which is separate
> from d-i in case anyone wonders), so you should have write access now.

Seems to have worked even though I got some errors on git push:

amp@wheezy:tasksel$ git push
Counting objects: 9, done.
Compressing objects: 100% (5/5), done.
Writing objects: 100% (5/5), 473 bytes, done.
Total 5 (delta 4), reused 0 (delta 0)
remote: hooks/update: 34: hooks/update: git-repo-config: not found
remote: Transport error: 500 Can't connect to dam.homelinux.net:9418 (Bad hostname)
remote: Transport error: 500 Can't connect to abhean.mine.nu:9418 (Bad hostname)
To git+ssh://amp-guest@git.debian.org/git/tasksel/tasksel.git
   c56fb99..7f3ab10  master -> master

Thanks,
Andrei