Re: OK ro resume uploads?

Quoting Cyril Brulebois (kibi@debian.org):

> I've developed a few scripts to help me extract bits for the release
> announce; in the current state, only what's mentioned in the d-i build
> logs can be managed this way. Having further uploads in the archive
> makes it harder to gather other relevant information. This doesn't
> exactly help (quite the contrary).
>
> If you think I could have been clearer when I asked to wait, please
> propose a wording for me to use next time.

No, probably not. Sorry for the misunderstanding and....the upload of
two packages that had pending stuff, one week ago (IIRC,
grub-installer and partman-efi: these are the ones you may want to ignore).

I've just reinstated my "hold on" status and I'm refraining from
uploading the few packages with more pending stuff since then.

The only change that is not a translation update in these two uploads
is:

grub-installer (1.105) unstable; urgency=medium

  [ Steve McIntyre ]
  * Add support for mixed EFI systems: 64-bit Linux running on top of
    32-bit UEFI.