Re: OK ro resume uploads?

Christian PERRIER <bubulle@debian.org> (2015-01-21):
> Quoting Julien Cristau (jcristau@debian.org):

> > > D-I transitioned to testing so I guess this is OK right now?
> > >
> > We're not "after the release has happened" quite yet...
>

> Hmmm, OK. Holding off, then, though I don't really see what's a
> problem now (apart from the release not being announced)..;-)

You mentioned d-i's transition to testing; that's only a prerequisite
to a release, not the ultimate thing that we're aiming at, as pointed
out by Julien already.

I've developed a few scripts to help me extract bits for the release
announce; in the current state, only what's mentioned in the d-i build
logs can be managed this way. Having further uploads in the archive
makes it harder to gather other relevant information. This doesn't
exactly help (quite the contrary).

If you think I could have been clearer when I asked to wait, please
propose a wording for me to use next time.

KiBi.