d-i manual: outdated file in czech translation?

Hello Miroslav,

recently there was some trivial changing in the english
choose-mirror.xml file (change in an out-commented part).

In the intend to unfuzzy all translations I just noticed that
the Czech file ../cs/using-d-i/modules/choose-mirror.xml
is apparently out of date in your d-i manual translation:
The english original does not contain any content, but Czech
translation does.
Could you look into this?
Many thanks

Happy New Year
Holger

Created with Sylpheed 3.2.0 under
	D E B I A N   L I N U X   7 . 0   W H E E Z Y !