Questions unresolved reading Debian Installation Guide

Questions unresolved reading Debian Installation Guide

I installed Windows 7 on my computer, I made the partitioned installation option;
1. Advanced options
1.2 Alternative desktop enviroments
1.3 Desktop enviroment menu
        Back ...
1.4 Choosing the GUI:
       Option: Expert Graphical install

In this mode installation not found any installation explanation in Debian Installation Guide.
And do the following question what options I choose to have a full installation in the repository.

And if possible better explanation and more detailed this installation mode.

To be installed is the debian-7.7.0-i386-netinst.iso
Computer Memory Ram: 2GB DDR3
                                 HD: 500GB
Computer 32bit

Name: João Roberto Lamberti