[d-i manual for armel] Dead links for downloading installation files

Hi Karsten,

recently you have worked on the installer manual regarding
arm devices.
In the manual for armel, there are currently 3 dead links
for downloading installation files.

The latest builds of the english d-i manual for armel
(by Jenkins) can be found on
https://jenkins.debian.net/view/d-i_manual/job/d-i_manual_en_html/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/html/en.armel/ch04s02.html#where-files

In the last chapter "4.2.1.6. Armhf Multiplatform Installation Files"
the links
.../images/netboot/
.../images/device-tree/
.../images/hd-media/
are 404.
Those files don't exist for armel, but for armhf.

Does that chapter not apply for armel ?
Would you take a look?

Holger

Created with Sylpheed 3.2.0 under the new
	D E B I A N   L I N U X   7 . 0   W H E E Z Y !