Re: localechooser_2.63_amd64.changes ACCEPTED into unstable

Cyril Brulebois, le Sat 02 Aug 2014 02:31:22 +0200, a écrit :
> Debian FTP Masters <ftpmaster@ftp-master.debian.org> (2014-04-02):
> >  localechooser (2.63) unstable; urgency=high
>
> it'd be nice to stick to $version rather than debian/$version as far as
> git tags go.

Mmm, I indeed didn't notice that.  I had just used git-buildpackage
--git-tag-only, thinking that it would Do The Right Thing, as it usually
does in other repositories.  It would probably make sense to put a
gbp.conf file in the repositories which use that format?

> I've pushed a 2.63 tag to localechooser.git accordingly.

Thanks,
Samuel