Re: d-i: How is the installer for the bootloader called?

Helge Deller <deller@gmx.de> (2014-04-16):
> Ok, I finally resolved it with your hints!

Great.

> That said, what's really missing for me to be able to provide install
> medias which can install directly from debian-ports.org is, that those
> two packages get back into the debian unstable archive.

Since it's about hppa-only packages, I don't see how they could be added
back to the main archive… You may want to talk to debian-ports.org
maintainers to see whether something could be arranged (not sure
unreleased would help since it's a separate suite).

> They have been moved to the attic in the git repos in the past.

If packages get uploaded somewhere again, moving the repositories out of
the attic is trivial.

Mraw,
KiBi.